GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

Tannehill has to glance at AJ one on one with no help before throwing a contested pass to Raymond. That’s inexcusable.

But this loss is on the coaching staff. I’ll shed no tears when someone hires Arthur.

Be careful what you say, remember this team couldn’t replace a DC & our defense fell off a cliff from heaven, I want Art back for the simple fact he’s gotten better each yr & this was his 2nd yr calling plays. Yes it’s frustrating & he gets stuck on stupid but calling plays in the NFL isn’t easy & hes the best OC we’ve had since Dinger 

All year the D was a disaster and they did all they could do to win 

Offense on the other should be ashamed 

WTF was going on today?

Corey Davis helmetless on the sideline 

Henry furious earlier in the game 

Tannehill not even looking at Brown at the end when he was roasting the Ravens early 

Ravens D played great on Henry but Arthur Smith never called anything to change that 

I didn’t expect a SB but just wanted the home win at the very least 

This part sucks now we have to wait 2 months for moves 

Hope Vrabel atleast is active with coordinator searches starting tomorrow 

1 minute ago, TJM217 said:

A loss is a loss. Gotta give props to the ravens for wining. The classy classy ravens players for winning this game

Marcus Peters has his coming for him. Dude is a bum and talks so much ****. Be hilarious when Hill continuously burns him next week.

Wanted to win this game obviously but let’s be honest, we weren’t going anywhere after the 2nd round anyway.

• Like 1

That game just felt off. Baltimore looked very beatable. DH missed a bunch of cut back holes and just ran uninspired. Who knows what happened with Corey Davis. That was probably his last game as a Titan. Vrabel playing scared and punting in an obvious 4 down situation. Everything felt wrong. 

Edited by ChattTitan5010

6 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

First order of business is firing every defensive coach. It won’t happen but this defense needs a complete makeover. 

Ya Vrabel needs some humbling 

D played well enough to win today but big picture it needs an overhaul 

Vrabel needs to hire an actual DC 

Titans need to add actual talent to the front 7

Got zero contribution from this years draft class 

The offseason begins 

3 minutes ago, ChattTitan5010 said:

That game just felt off. Baltimore looked very beatable. DH missed a bunch of cut back holes and just ran uninspired. Who knows what happened with Corey Davis. That was probably his last game as a Titan. Vrabel playing scared and punting in an obvious 4 down situation. Everything felt wrong. 

Derrick left 25-30 yards on the field that could've made a big difference

they were begging us to run play action passes on early downs and arthur just flat-out refused to for most of the game. when we did, we had success. just no earthly idea what he was doing today.

it's hard to know whether this conservative grind-it-out bull**** we revert to in the playoffs is an arthur smith thing or a mike vrabel thing. if it's a vrabel thing, we're screwed.

Well, I don't feel cheated with the game. 
Not thrilled with the refs, like any game, but that game was on us.

How Smith doesn't have Henry in there on a 3rd and 2, but run a pass to Jonnu. It was just crazy and then I think Vrabel should have gone for it 4th and 2.

Tanny has no problem throwing to AJ when he is triple covered but this time you don't? lol and you throw it to Raymond? 
Davis out for whatever reason. Hate to see his tenure here end like that.
But sad we get the defensive game we've been needing and we blow it with a bad offensive game.

And Adoree was bad. 2 plays I can think of where he could have had them tackled for a 3rd and good distance and he whiffed.
Then burned by Brown.