GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

4 minutes ago, Titansfan_13 said:

I'll be actively rooting against them 😂

I fully expect them to lose next week. They seemingly were treating this like their Super Bowl and their goal.

Get Lamar his first win. Beat the team that beat them 2 times already. Stomp on their logo if they get a chance.....Mission Accomplished. 

We were passing on them early and I fully expect a team with a more passing focus to abuse them. 
Lamar can't pass the ball. If it's more than one read he was a mess. Can only run so much against playoff teams.

And him not shaking hands is a bish move to me. You felt disrespected? Win the game, you did that, now go dap up the people you want too, talk your ish after the game and try to win next week.
But he ran...and acted like he lost like the Pistons to MJ.

I can't wait to see him lose next week.

Like, I’d be friendlier to the Ravens, but you have their star QB still whining about us having a meeting at midfield before a regular season game when they literally had zero players on the field. And then danced on our logo and used their cleats to tear up the field for “team unity” during a playoff game. So yeah, screw that team.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Like, I’d be friendlier to the Ravens, but you have their star QB still whining about us having a meeting at midfield before a regular season game when they literally had zero players on the field. And then danced on our logo and used their cleats to tear up the field for “team unity.” So yeah, screw that team.

Like I said. He acting like a Bish. 

Our team met at mid-field like they did every game. And broke a huddle down.
Didn't wave at a team. Didn't stomp. Didn't scrape their cleats.
It's comical and true show of how mentally weak they are. 
They wanted this game more than anything. Harbaugh this was his "best win ever." LOL really. Beating a team with the worst defense in the league. Lost 5 games and were far from some Mega team. But this is the biggest win ever?

I guess that shows that we are a "big dog" in the league now? lol They were the little brother in this scenario?

I'm almost more excited for them to play their next game than I was to see this game. I hope they get the Bills. Because they are not built to beat them at all. Lamar is not an NFL QB. I don't care about the MVP. He got that from being the QB on the best regular season team last year. 
He is a college QB with insane running skills. But he sucks throwing the ball.

I don’t usually post on opposing fans pages, especially as a Raven fan, but I cannot help but think what Tennessee would be with a legit pass rusher. I know you guys got hosed in signing Clowney who before getting injured wasn’t much of a factor. You guys got a good squad, it just wan’t your year.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Silver said:

I don’t usually post on opposing fans pages, especially as a Raven fan, but I cannot help but think what Tennessee would be with a legit pass rusher. I know you guys got hosed in signing Clowney who before getting injured wasn’t much of a factor. You guys got a good squad, it just wan’t your year.

Thanks!

Yeah we failed in the off-season to improve where we really needed too.
We swung on Clowney and Beasely and missed. 
Our pass rush was terrible, our defense was bad.....

If we can get them to improve to at least middle of the pack, then we are a legit contender with Tanny, AJ Brown and Henry. Thats the core'. Get Lewan back healthy. 

This year we were playing catch up the whole time mentally with our roster. Good season and like you said wasn't our time. Only one team will be happy at the end. We are moving in the right direction.

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Thanks!

Yeah we failed in the off-season to improve where we really needed too.
We swung on Clowney and Beasely and missed. 
Our pass rush was terrible, our defense was bad.....

If we can get them to improve to at least middle of the pack, then we are a legit contender with Tanny, AJ Brown and Henry. Thats the core'. Get Lewan back healthy. 

This year we were playing catch up the whole time mentally with our roster. Good season and like you said wasn't our time. Only one team will be happy at the end. We are moving in the right direction.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Beasley. I know the Ravens fans were talking about both of them. Honestly thought Clay Matthews had more in the tank than either of them and no one touched him this offseason. 

1 minute ago, Silver said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Beasley. I know the Ravens fans were talking about both of them. Honestly thought Clay Matthews had more in the tank than either of them and no one touched him this offseason. 

We were calling for anyone and everyone! Lol

Brooks Reed came in and surprisingly had 3 sacks in his 3 games. 
But yeah I would have went for Matthews just to try for someone...anyone..

Vrabel really give me Jeff Fisher vibes at times. It’s like he’s stuck on stupid his way or no way & don’t adjust. I’m praying he doesn’t waste RT & DH prime man, we need a DC bad I want Wade Philips & if Art leaves I’m kicking the door down for Jay Gruden 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

We were calling for anyone and everyone! Lol

Brooks Reed came in and surprisingly had 3 sacks in his 3 games. 
But yeah I would have went for Matthews just to try for someone...anyone..

Man I wouldn’t read into it brooks sacks were a product of Lamar holding the ball too long, he can’t play QB he only looks to throw it when his WR is completely open, he can’t read a defense nor throw guys open. I was so pissed when we decided to play man & turn our back on him & he took off & made us pay big. I know Byard missed that tackle but let’s be honest who makes a tackle on guys like Lamar, Vick, Barry or Deion Sanders in the open field. DC blew it totally with that call

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Thoughts?

I didn't have a problem with not called, but dunno

If Raymond knew how to run routes the call probably would’ve went our way but I’m not tripping rather we lose this way than flat out embarrassed by Mahomes because let’s face it we can sit in zone all day against him & we have no pass rush to get to him.