GDT: Wildcard Playoffs: Ravens @ Titans

TitanLegend

1 minute ago, TitanLegend said:

I don't understand how Vrabel can be what he is in the regular season and then does things like he did vs KC last year and now puntint on 4th and 2 from the plus side of the field.

Just mind boggling.

never gonna sniff a championship with him if this is who he is.

Bummed upset mostly as we lost this game because what was a plus this season failed badly.   I can give some credit to Baltimore but I give more fail to our players on O and Tanny as much as any one for not executing.  Baltimore designed to take away Henry running and we could not adjust to respond.   I know coming in I wanted to take deep shots and they did but they also were unable to convert easy passing plays in a regular basis.   

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Punting on 4th and 2 at their 40

Run, run, pass on what felt like 80% of possessions

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I don’t know who wants Arthur Smith but take him 

Called a scared @ss game today 

Man I’m starting to think Arthur balls shrink in big games, he gets conservative with play calling & it’s like he’s scared to let Tanny command the offense, he handcuffs him.

2 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Punting on 4th and 2 at their 40

Run, run, pass on what felt like 80% of possessions

I agree here as well I think I called it once you had 2nd and 2 as 4 down territory.  But it was a symptom to this team today it had trouble all game long getting those short yardage plays on 2nd and 3 rd down.  The center of our OL struggled badly in getting off the ball and preventing penetration and that killed our O. Maybe Balt D was better prepared and ready for the plays we ran I don’t know