Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

Steelers deserve this in the worst way.

That team talks more **** than any team in the league year after year.  I LOVE seeing **** talking teams get the **** beat out of them.

Please don’t blow this, Browns.

I can totally see them blowing this.  But I would love to LOL at the Steelers pulling that dumb idiot **** of letting the Browns into the postseason.

So, so, so so so so well-deserved.

Couldn’t happen to a better team.

Do not blow this, Cleveland.

7 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Anyone able to watch it on Nickelodeon? I'm really curious how funny that was. 

It was entertaining. Really good for anyone who wants to introduce people to watching the games thanks to their explainations.

Also, the two teens they brought in were endearing. Having a young person enjoy the game from a place of unfamiliarity sure is a lot more fun than hearing the retread color commentators flail their way through a game.

All that talent in Pittsburgh and a head coach that opens the door for his players to act like idiots and relentlessly talk **** in spite of doing nothing remotely relevant for an entire decade.

I would fire Tomlin tomorrow solely on letting the Browns into the postseason without a fight.