2020 Play-offs GDT: Super WC Weekend Round 1 Steelers vs. Browns

Steeler Hitman

Tomlin needs to be on the hotseat.   I know he wont get fired this offseason, but he hasnt done anything notable with this team in a decade.  I dont give a **** about starting this season 11-0.   When you finsih 1-5 and get thrashed at home in the first playoff game by a team heavily affected by COVID....those first 11 wins mean nothing.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, 43M said:

Tomlin needs to be on the hotseat.   I know he wont get fired this offseason, but he hasnt done anything notable with this team in a decade.  I dont give a **** about starting this season 11-0.   When you finsih 1-5 and get thrashed at home in the first playoff game by a team heavily affected by COVID....those first 11 wins mean nothing.

He's starting to feel very mike Mike McCarthyish to me. This is getting stale.The tebow game, losing to bortles, this game and other late season collapses where we missed the playoffs  He's been here for 13 yrs, that's a long time. might be time to get fresh eyes in here

Edited by August4th

Just now, August4th said:

He's starting to feel very mike Mike McCarthyish to me. This is getting stale.The tebow game, losing to bortles, this game and other late season collapses where we missed the playoffs  He's been here for 13 yrs, that's a long time. might be time to get fresh eyes in here

It was time years ago. Some of you just didn't want to admit it.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

If Ben is on the team next season I will not watch a single game.

I HAVE BEEN TIRED OF HIM AND HIS RULE OF THIS ORGANIZATION FOR A FEW YEARS. THIS IS IT THOUGH, IF HE AND FICHNER ARE HERE, I'M NOT. 

2 minutes ago, August4th said:

Ben last pass gonna be a pick? 😬 talk about going out sad, man lol oh well, time to move on. only lose 3 mil in cap space by getting rid of his contract. DO IT

nope, he will be back. Like I said, I won't.  Interceptions and then the worst rushing attack is a waste of time.