Gentlemen- Welcome to the Brownsiest WildCard weekend in NFL history. the GDT.

Kiwibrown

not if, but when  

35 members have voted

1. 1. How much do we win by?

2. 2. Baker throws how many touchdowns

3. 3. how many sacks does myles get

43 minutes ago, pscottdai said:

Was practice squad player wasn't it ?

Do we have any practice squad players left?  Aren't they all on the active roster now?  I honestly don't think the NFL has done a very good job with how they've handled COVID, and I'll go on the record here and now.  The NFL doesn't really give a tinker's damn about the Browns, as we're not one of their "chosen few" clubs.  They want to get this weekend over, have the Steelers win their game, and move on to the "real playoffs".  

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Ward misses the game, this is his 3rd missed.

Wtf is he doing? Not following protocols?

Well He might not be over it. They say it can last a couple days or longer. He could just be dealing with it still. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

If Ward misses the game, this is his 3rd missed.

Wtf is he doing? Not following protocols?

All you need is to be like in an enclosed room with someone with it for like 10 minutes to be considered a close contact, I’ve been on a work and hone quarantine for a month because of that at my job, no point have I tested positive but I still have to do the 14 days, when you do test positive at my job also they won’t let you come back till you have tested negative and been symptom free for 72 hours before you can return. This could be the possibility for him