Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

What's a spam hit?

Mafia members usually have a chat in which they can communicate with each other. So the generic mafia hit (not specifically tied to an individual member) is usually called the chat hit. The name of the chat service gets picked up as spam though, so it gets censored to "[spam]".

1 hour ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

My read on bucs day one is that he was trying to play like malf. Had a base direction he wanted to go, but would question those who agreed with him, and change his vote looking for reactions. Day two he hasn't continued that trend, but I'd give him the benefit of assuming he didn't start the game as civ, then realize he was mafia and completely change his play pattern because of it.

I think this is quite possible. Bucs thought he was civ aligned, I think the opposite of what happened to Tk3, and was playing out in the open and looking for early reads. We lynch an evil and asks "we did it?" realized he's scum and drastically changes his playstyle. Still not sure what to make of his writeup. Maybe he was hit by a civ and his mafia buds saved him? I'll have to reread. 

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

So untouchable, mookie, and bucs were all hit last night.

Do we think this was:

a. 2 civ role hits + 1 mafia chat//zy hit?
b. 1 civ role hit + 1 mafia role hit + 1 mafia chat//zy hit?

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

I'd guess 2. Generally Mafia has a role hit and a [spam] hit.

b) 

Seems most likely. 

19 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Mafia members usually have a chat in which they can communicate with each other. So the generic mafia hit (not specifically tied to an individual member) is usually called the chat hit. The name of the chat service gets picked up as spam though, so it gets censored to "[spam]".

Gotcha thanks

5 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

How are we sure the Untouch thing was a "hit" and not a twist in the gameplay? I think i'd be super pissed if I had a hit that could be nullified by 9 votes.

I've been thinking about it as well. It could be a character trait. Or it could be civ/mafia/chatz hits. Impossible to say atm

Archived