Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

53 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Wait wait wait..... the wording is off. 

My PM says a woman inside a robotic body. I realize now that that could be different than a female robot.

Could be a female consciousness inside a robot like Ghost in a Shell perhaps. I can't think of any horror films that have a female with a machine like exoskeleton or something.

Going over the N2 write ups again:

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Elite Texan is out for a stroll when he is encountered by a masked individual.  ET knows all about monsters and he knows this will not end well for him.

This can be looked at two ways:

- He's a monster himself (knows all about monsters), and the masked individual is a monster hunter (won't end well for him).

- He's a monster hunter/researcher (knows all about monsters), and the masked individual is a monster (won't end well for him).

He takes off in the distance but this damn assailant keeps after him, its like the assailant never gets tired.  Up the stairs they go and they finally end up in ET’s place of business.  It is here that ET finally can run no more.  The masked assailant lifts up his weapon and strikes ET in the head knocking him to the ground.  Satisfied with his work the assilant wanders away

The assailant never getting tired would make me believe it's a monster chasing him, however we currently know there is a video game girl, and possible another robot girl, that could likely be Mafia, both of which seem superhuman almost, so would not get tired.

The part about this that makes me lean towards ET at least being a human (whether or not evil idk yet), is he goes back to his place of business. Not many monsters have places of business. This place of business is up high as well, taking stairs to get to it.

But wait!  ET is still stirring.  He calls for his assistant who comes running towards him.  ET exchanges words with his assistant and he runs off.  Suddenly a bolt of lightning hits outside and ET begins to stir even more.  He stands back up!

This is the most telling part IMO. Him having an assistant narrows things down, and again, I think points to him being human. The lightning would point towards Frankenstein's monster, however the monster never had the assistant, it was his creator Dr. Frankenstein, and he could have had his assistant throw the switch to give him life like he did with his monster.

With ET presumably being human or at least human form, having an assistant, place of business is up high (perhaps top of a castle), stirring after the lightning strike, my FIRST choice would be ET = Dr. Frankenstein.

Other possibilities are Dracula and Van Helsing as well.

My biggest ??? is how ET is aligned however. If I thought he was Dracula or Van Helsing than that would make it rather obvious...one is true evil and one hunted evil...however Dr. Frankenstein I am honestly not familiar with. I know he created a monster, but I'm not sure if he himself was evil, didn't he try to destroy the monster after he created it?

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're VERY close. I'm the monster c

Accidentally hit send.

I'm Frankenstein's monster. I can protect on a nightly basis, and soft claimed the role in dialogue between dome and myself.

I protected myself yesterday, thinking I'd be targeted by someone - and looks as if I was right.

20 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Accidentally hit send.

I'm Frankenstein's monster. I can protect on a nightly basis, and soft claimed the role in dialogue between dome and myself.

I protected myself yesterday, thinking I'd be targeted by someone - and looks as if I was right.

Gotcha. The assistant part threw me off. 

16 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

KSJ seems like the easy choice, but I also want to keep in mind that I didnt even realize Utley was playing until he just posted on this page. He's been completely inactive. 

I was actually gonna ask if we could get a tally of who the least active players have been so far.

Archived