Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

If we were to go on someone based on trying to join the bandwagon at the right time, utley is the obvious choice. If we're giving less credit, whicker is the choice.

Why didn't you?

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Not good enough. I need to know why you're so steadfast on me that you let scum off the hook. You're the vote until I get that situated.

James.

It seemed as if you were hit by tk3. The "assistant" in your write-up sounded like she could've been this hot blonde who keeps messing us up. And calling my vote "steadfast" is a stretch. Sure, it was on you for ~11 hours, but I was only posting for about an hour after that. I wasn't fully convinced last night. After more thought, I was ready to switch, but never got the chance (though I think I should've, I see mookie's vote counted, but bcb said he couldn't vote again)

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

seemed as if you were hit by tk3. The "assistant" in your write-up sounded like she could've been this hot blonde who keeps messing us up

Hmm.

Sure, it was on you for ~11 hours, but I was only posting for about an hour after that. I wasn't fully convinced last night

Hmm.

After more thought, I was ready to switch, but never got the chance (though I think I should've, I see mookie's vote counted, but bcb said he couldn't vote again)

Plop.

I see this point as something argued in the [spam] with the host. Agreed?

I see this point as something argued in the [spam] with the host. Agreed?

Disagree. And I know you're better than to just ignore everything else that's happened (even just after last night's writeup) because I was late to switch my vote.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Disagree. And I know you're better than to just ignore everything else that's happened (even just after last night's writeup) because I was late to switch my vote.

Perhaps. Perhaps this is just a test to see how and if you bend.

What does your final three look like?

Perhaps. Perhaps this is just a test to see how and if you bend.

What does your final three look like?

Well I don't think its three, we started at 15 players and had an other, so a 10-4-1 ratio would be bonkers.

I think utley is the next target. Came in today with "so we're voting for ksj?", think he did similarly with bucs, I'll try to find it.

After him i'd say whicker. jfin hasn't really posted, Cwood hasn't since late day 1 I think.

So I'm wrong. Similar posting style ("so what are we doing?"), but didn't jump on bucs:

On 10/17/2017 at 3:25 AM, utley4568 said:

Was traveling all day, what did I miss?

On 10/17/2017 at 3:47 AM, utley4568 said:

I'll go with TK3 for now. Trying to read up. Will finish in the morning

Page 54

17 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think utley is the next target. Came in today with "so we're voting for ksj?", think he did similarly with bucs, I'll try to find it.

Almost exactly like what CWood did N1 to OleXMad....

fwiw.

1 hour ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

If we were to go on someone based on trying to join the bandwagon at the right time, utley is the obvious choice. If we're giving less credit, whicker is the choice.

The write up for the night actions occurred late last night and I wasn't online during the ksj conversation. I voted as soon as I read through everything this morning. 

Also fwiw bcb said Mookie couldn't vote so either he made a mistake or something is going on. I was certain we needed one more vote to lynch after me. 

I feel like this post is trying to deflect from the fact that you were not on the ksj wagon. 

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The write up for the night actions occurred late last night and I wasn't online during the ksj conversation. I voted as soon as I read through everything this morning. 

...is that so?

13 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Night two

TK3 is happy with his work.  He finally got to kill someone after someone got away last night.  Damn me for being slow he thinks.  He really is going to regret being slow in a second as he returns home to find a girl sitting on his doorstep.  TWO IN ONE NIGHT!  Thinks TK3, how lucky can I be.  He starts slowly walking towards her and she doesn’t move.  Easiest kill iin years!  As he draws out his trusty Machete the woman stands and flips over top of him.  She lands behind TK3 and chops off his head with a sword.  

TK3 is dead.  He was Jason Voorhees- Hockey Mask Killer-  Evil Aligned

Just logged on and saw my death

Well played "girl sitting on my doorstep". Well played.

Thank you to @bcb1213 for the incredibly enjoyable game as well as those players who made this an active, fun experience.

Until next time, go team evil!

Archived