2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

23 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

@samsel23 has the draft prospect list finished up...Thank you again.

I'll get the new listing pulled into the main sheet at some point today.

I'm ready to get this draft started...Giants are now broke so free agency is slowing down for this GM.

Loaded...

Note that the Player ID numbers have changed.

31 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Not changing anything with the schedule but I'm not a fan of these long breaks between fa rounds.  Think we should have stuck to the Mon - Wed - Fri schedule.

Gaps are just too long and we are getting bored.

Indeed. Change it up and bring it all forward. Saturday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, boom.

I will check out the schedule again though I can’t remember how long I have to wait for the draft.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

Not changing anything with the schedule but I'm not a fan of these long breaks between fa rounds.  Think we should have stuck to the Mon - Wed - Fri schedule.

Gaps are just too long and we are getting bored.

First 2 between round and round breaks should be a long break. Give GMs some time to figure which best players fit in their budgets.  After 3rd round, I don't think GMs could care about fitting budgets for players with question marks.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Id hate to change anything else with the schedule.  These past changes have turned off several of our tcmd rookies to the point they won't be returning next year.

Ok. No worries. I thought speeding it up would increase their interest so didn’t realise. Your stuck with me though fella.