2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

I've created a short outline for the future of tcmd.

If you are interested in helping out with this project, send me a private message containing your Gmail address so I can start getting a team set up for this project.

If you aren't wanting to get this involved, that's OK.  You can still take part by providing your thoughts on any suggestions you have to better this mock by posting in the Suggestion thread, linked below.

YOUR OPINION MATTERS!  

Thanks

Mike

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @Matts4313 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

Edited by ny92mike

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Let’s hope so. I know they made a trade but nothing in Free agency.

I've been in communication with them.  It's the workbooks that they really don't have the time to figure out.  They'll get active when the draft starts.

Edited by ny92mike
  • Like 1

In the team roster sheet, do we really need 40 rows for adding players to the trade block?  I used 4 for the Giants, I know other teams won't be using 4 but the max listed by any team right now is 17.

MAX 17
TOP 5 8
TOP 10 5
AVG. 4.2
SUM 134

I'm looking for things to remove to reduce the size of the workbook.  If I reduced the size of the trade block by half, would mess things up for you guys? 

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

In the team roster sheet, do we really need 40 rows for adding players to the trade block?  I used 4 for the Giants, I know other teams won't be using 4 but the max listed by any team right now is 17.

MAX 17
TOP 5 8
TOP 10 5
AVG. 4.2
SUM 134

I'm looking for things to remove to reduce the size of the workbook.  If I reduced the size of the trade block by half, would mess things up for you guys? 

No not for me, can always swap players out. I’m sure 10-15 would work fine.

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

MAX 17
TOP 5 8
TOP 10 5
AVG. 4.2
SUM 134

That's plenty I would think