2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

On 1/23/2021 at 3:44 PM, ny92mike said:

We are opening up the League office thread on the 1st of Feb to allow time for teams to start making restructures, extensions, etc.  So that team's aren't in the red prior to the first round of FA bidding.

Clarification on timely manner is be under the cap prior to tender offer sheets if you're making offers on any of them otherwise, first round of fa bidding.

I'm not going to ding you if you are trying to sign erfa or rfa players. 

I assume trades are allowed in this time, as that may be the means used to get under the cap for some?

18 minutes ago, pwny said:

I assume trades are allowed in this time, as that may be the means used to get under the cap for some?

Yeah, I'm good with that obviously any trades that take place before the super bowl would need to get adjusted but other than that I see no reason not to allow trades.  I'm sure there are probably 40 trades worked out while waiting for this to kick off.

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

@MikeT14 Stupid question, but I need to delete my inbox but if I do it isn't going to delete the message that is seen by the other person?  Wouldn't think so but after sending out 32 messages I don't want to do it again..haha.

I honestly do not know the answer to this question, and sorry for my delay. I would assume if they have it in their inbox it would stay. Like an email. 

13 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I honestly do not know the answer to this question, and sorry for my delay. I would assume if they have it in their inbox it would stay. Like an email. 

I think it does as long as it has been opened. I was replying to someone and realised the reason they hadn’t replied to me was because they had left the conversation.