2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Was the UFA scouting tab just broken? I was in the middle of adding players, and now it won't show me anyone available.

Its glitching which is in large part of why I'm having to redo them. 

Google hasn't really got a fix for this other than closing out the workbook and reopen it.

With these new ones Ive reduced the number of links so I'm hopeful that fixes it.

• Like 2

In the past I used 3 workbooks for the GM.  Which it rarely glitches.  Reducing it down to two ive noticed the glitches are more frequent.  Trying to pack too much into these workbooks.  Will have to rethink the design of these workbooks in the future.

On 1/25/2021 at 4:11 PM, ny92mike said:

For sure...ill know more in a day or two if someone has backed out I'll definitely put you at the top of the list.

@mike23md If you would like to take the Vikings, I'd be willing to step down.  This draft is a lot more involved than what I thought I was getting myself into, so if you want to take over, you would probably be doing myself and the rest of the TCMD a favor.  If not, I'll soldier on and see it through.

52 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

In the past I used 3 workbooks for the GM.  Which it rarely glitches.  Reducing it down to two ive noticed the glitches are more frequent.  Trying to pack too much into these workbooks.  Will have to rethink the design of these workbooks in the future.

If I am still around in the future I will need 3 more monitors.  One each WB and 4th one will be external site.

13 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

@mike23md If you would like to take the Vikings, I'd be willing to step down.  This draft is a lot more involved than what I thought I was getting myself into, so if you want to take over, you would probably be doing myself and the rest of the TCMD a favor.  If not, I'll soldier on and see it through.

In what sense are you concerned it's more involved? Maybe we can try and help explain your concerns?

20 hours ago, Kirill said:

Is anyone trading a WR?

I got two injured, old guys and a unimpressive young guy, but he is Spanish, so tall, dark and, eh, andsome, something for the missus perhaps?

Is that something you might be interested in?

Raiders trade block - Asking price/Negotiable also feel free to negotiate with @drfrey13

1738 - Marcus Mariota - QBLVR1738Marcus MariotaQB - 3rd

1139 - Jalen Richard - RBLVR1139Jalen RichardRB - 5th

2508 - Tyrell Williams - WRLVR2508Tyrell WilliamsWR - 5th

0951 - Gabe Jackson - RGLVR951Gabe JacksonRG - 4th

2424 - Trent Brown - RTLVR2424Trent BrownRT - 2rd

0162 - Arden Key - 43DELVR162Arden Key43DE - 4th

1324 - Johnathan Abram - SLVR1324Johnathan AbramS - 2nd

1643 - Lamarcus Joyner - SLVR1643Lamarcus JoynerS - 4th

1238 - Jeff Heath - SLVR1238Jeff HeathS - 5th

16 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Raiders trade block - Asking price/Negotiable also feel free to negotiate with @drfrey13

1738 - Marcus Mariota - QBLVR1738Marcus MariotaQB - 3rd

1139 - Jalen Richard - RBLVR1139Jalen RichardRB - 5th

2508 - Tyrell Williams - WRLVR2508Tyrell WilliamsWR - 5th

0951 - Gabe Jackson - RGLVR951Gabe JacksonRG - 4th

2424 - Trent Brown - RTLVR2424Trent BrownRT - 2rd

0162 - Arden Key - 43DELVR162Arden Key43DE - 4th

1324 - Johnathan Abram - SLVR1324Johnathan AbramS - 2nd

1643 - Lamarcus Joyner - SLVR1643Lamarcus JoynerS - 4th

1238 - Jeff Heath - SLVR1238Jeff HeathS - 5th

A 2nd rounder for Jonathan Abram? Man he was horrible since coming into the League... Only his Madden Rating is solid! 

21 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

I figure you are wanting to jump in helping out with the Jags war room.  Would you like me to look for a replacement for the Vikings?  

Just let me know.

4 hours ago, ny92mike said:

I figure you are wanting to jump in helping out with the Jags war room.  Would you like me to look for a replacement for the Vikings?  

Just let me know.

That's ok.  I can always look at the threads after TCMD is over.  I like to be a man of my word, so I'll stick with it.  Thanks anyway.  :)