Death Note Mafia - TKN Edition (Kira and Sakura TV wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Whicker said:

My defense is the truth though. I’m FBI 

My beef isn't with your claim

My beef is with your assertion that it can ONLY mean that you are in fact a good guy and that the ONLY way you could know FBI is by being FBI

There is ample proof that scum knew of FBI, so right away your argument becomes null

Further, we know you were convertible N2

Like.. you can say you are FBI all you want, but surely you can understand why we would doubt your allegiances, ESPECIALLY given the autopsy

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You all decide how long you give whicker before ending him.  I used my move on him. I aid in investigations to ensure they are not tampered with.  

why in the world would you choose him?

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You all decide how long you give whicker before ending him.  I used my move on him. I aid in investigations to ensure they are not tampered with.  

I know he completed an investigation last night. I know the results he received are accurate and not tampered with.

Just now, Tk3 said:

My beef isn't with your claim

My beef is with your assertion that it can ONLY mean that you are in fact a good guy and that the ONLY way you could know FBI is by being FBI

There is ample proof that scum knew of FBI, so right away your argument becomes null

Further, we know you were convertible N2

Like.. you can say you are FBI all you want, but surely you can understand why we would doubt your allegiances, ESPECIALLY given the autopsy

Why focus on him and not butters? Doesn't the same largely apply? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:
2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

that is an excellent question

Just now, Tk3 said:

Bc I had no idea what my move actually did until I was successful.  I thought I received their report (its why I used it on orca the night he died and said "i got you covered, not physically though")

Apparently all i do is "aid" my target to ensure the results are not tampered with.  Plus I now know he has results.  

I was gonna kill whicker if touch wasn't such an *** and just answered a simple question 

Just now, Tk3 said:

Did he claim a convertible faction before N2?

Orca outed he and matts as aligned day 2. Matts flipped civilian. Civilian was a faction Blue could convert n2. 

Not saying it is likely, but it's ostensibly the same as the claim on whicker I feel

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Orca outed he and matts as aligned day 2. Matts flipped civilian. Civilian was a faction Blue could convert n2. 

Not saying it is likely, but it's ostensibly the same as the claim on whicker I feel

I would say Daboyle is more likely Yotsuba.   Daniel was questioning why the votes on Daboyle.   Daboyle also didn't catch the aligned with matts part as civilian.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I would say Daboyle is more likely Yotsuba.   Daniel was questioning why the votes on Daboyle.   Daboyle also didn't catch the aligned with matts part as civilian.  

How do you account for orcas invest then? Though that would explain why butters immediately said, "no I'm not" which was a weird retort