Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

@D82 @Matts4313 @WizardHawk

Not sure which one of you are managing the workbooks or if it's a group effort but please let me know if you need me to walk you through any of the sheets.  More than happy to help show you guys how to create restructures / extensions / free agent bids or anything else within the workbooks that you need assistance with.  I understand the workbooks are a bit intermediating when you first look at them but once you see how easy they are you'll have the hang of it in no time.

Thanks

Mike

3 hours ago, ny92mike said:

Yes that was done a few days ago.  Open up the official team roster for dallas.  Can find in message I sent out with all the links or in the op of league office thread.  Can copy that contract data to your unofficial one if you need it.

Just didn't see him listed on our unofficial roster. 

1 hour ago, ny92mike said:

@D82 @Matts4313 @WizardHawk

Not sure which one of you are managing the workbooks or if it's a group effort but please let me know if you need me to walk you through any of the sheets.  More than happy to help show you guys how to create restructures / extensions / free agent bids or anything else within the workbooks that you need assistance with.  I understand the workbooks are a bit intermediating when you first look at them but once you see how easy they are you'll have the hang of it in no time.

Thanks

Mike

Can you walk me through the restructures? When you click on a player, anyone I select doesn't open up any cap room...so is that something you have to input?