Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

dallas-cowboys-logo-6.png

So for those of you not familiar, TCMD is basically a version of FFMD. Our goal is to build a competitive roster using the draft and free agency and hopefully bring another SB back to Big D. I'm open to any and all suggestions, and would be willing to trade Dak with the right offer - but ultimately want to re-sign #4. 

Any and all participation is welcome and I'd love to see the older guys and newer ones (do we have newer members?) join in and offer their thoughts. 

@WizardHawk @DaBoys @Matts4313 @Ace5 @Texas_OutLaw7 @resilient part 2 @MightyMouse07 @Calvert28 @htfryar @BigD88 @MaddHatter @textaz03 @Playmaker88 @plan9misfit @The_Slamman @DalCowboyzRule @SweetFancyMoses @Tony7188 @TheStarStillShines @flyingmonkey30 @the lone star @BobbyBelt @BobbyBeltTX @Devin Kurant @JShank @atran35 @JWingate @ware94 @TD-ES-JJ @roysmyboy31 @thesickness89 @TVScout @Nextyearfordaboyz @buddy_z34

IMPORTANT LINKS

Dallas Cowboys Official Roster

Schedule
Guidelines
NFL Draft Board
League Trade Block
Waiver Wire - WW
Unrestricted Free Agency - UFA
Restricted Free Agency - RFA
Exclusive Rights Free Agency - ERFA

• Like 1

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I guess one of the things we need to figure out is what we're doing with Dak. 

Start with the tag, explore trade offers for the hell of it, then offer him the Mahomes deal at $40m/yr for 10 years instead of $45m/yr. That way in about 2 years when the new TV contracts hit, we will have Dak signed for an additional 8 years for peanuts - solving all the btching done in the Dak thread. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Start with the tag, explore trade offers for the hell of it, then offer him the Mahomes deal at $40m/yr for 10 years instead of $45m/yr. That way in about 2 years when the new TV contracts hit, we will have Dak signed for an additional 8 years for peanuts - solving all the btching done in the Dak thread. 

I'm not sure if we can do that in this mock scenario. 

Not sure how much I can contribute in an official capacity as the next few months are pretty busy for me professionally and personally with a wedding, new home and such. But I’ll chime in when I can if I notice the staff about to do something crazy like trade Dak or keep Jaylon 😜

2 minutes ago, D82 said:

I didn't know you were into that sort of thing 

Cute chicks that dress up and pretend to be Russian? Whats not to love?

1 minute ago, D82 said:

We're sitting at $41.35MM right now. Have to take a look at how many restructures we can do.

Also probably need to find out the rules on how we have to structure contracts. 

• Like 1