Dallas Cowboys TCMD Thread

D82

23 minutes ago, JWingate said:

Just get me to draft day. I will help from there.

@D82 => Can you add Jwin to our group PM. He and I talked and I mentioned he could be our Will McClay when we get to the draft. 

@WizardHawk => Did you pm that trade offer to @ny92mike mike? 

@cortes02 => I am interested in something that involves Jaylon for Njoku & OBJ or OBJ and Richardson. What would that look like? The biggest issue we will have, is we dont have a lot of cap space right now. 

3 minutes ago, D82 said:

Where do we find cap hits for trades?

If you use the team roster workbook (unofficial) you can use the first two columns the obtained you change to traded and the status change from active to released and it will calculate the cap adjustment for you.

If your looking for the exact amount for each player without doing the above I don't have anything set for that.

7 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

If you use the team roster workbook (unofficial) you can use the first two columns the obtained you change to traded and the status change from active to released and it will calculate the cap adjustment for you.

If your looking for the exact amount for each player without doing the above I don't have anything set for that.

@Matts4313

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@WizardHawk

(are we playing the game were we just tag someone else?)

(yes I know I asked the question to start. Just trying to have fun)

It's all good. Sorry I haven't been as active with this, been having to drive an hour back and forth to Houston every morning  then they moved my training back and it's been dragging out. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, D82 said:

It's all good. Sorry I haven't been as active with this, been having to drive an hour back and forth to Houston every morning  then they moved my training back and it's been dragging out. 

Its alright man. No one expected you to be the FFMD leader I am.

😁

(just kidding)

• Like 1