NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

25 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No charm.

Excuse me but there would be NOBODY who deserves to participate in the celebration more.

I have given my blood, sweat and tears to this season.  And a couple **** pants.

See.

I swear I'd give a months salary just to meet this dude once. Okay 2 months

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nick_gb said:

I kinda like that Devin White said we didn’t belong on the field with them on top of this being at Lambeau WITH fans.

Hope those comments doe for GB what JuJu’s comments did for the Browns.

Wasn't that said after the Bucs game back in week 6, if so I agree with White, The packers didn't deserve to be on the same field with them, BUT, no matter when it was said, hopefully the guys take this personal. 

Just now, Norm said:

See.

I swear I'd give a months salary just to meet this dude once. Okay 2 months

Next time I drive through South Dakota...

I'll drive as quickly as I can on my way to the superior Dakota and try not to let too much of that South Dakota air into my smart car. 

35 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Next time I drive through South Dakota...

I'll drive as quickly as I can on my way to the superior Dakota and try not to let too much of that South Dakota air into my smart car. 

just makes me want to meet you even more

I'm going to doxx you and show up at your house

Also calling ND the superior Dakota. You might need to be admitted. 

SD does suck, but I'm here so it makes up for it. 

I had the game from earlier this year on my dvr still and am rewatching now. We didnt really play that bad at all. Got some decent runs, enough to keep them honest at least.  defense took them to third down a bunch but didnt quite get home on third down pressures, and they got a few stops. I wouldnt say brady was particularly sharp either. The main thing was rodgers. He was just off all day even beyond the INTs. He missed a wide open Big Dog, missed MVS open deep a few times, and just seemed flustered all day. I do not expect him to repeat that kind of performance. Color me optimistic

Edited by snackattack
  • Like 2