NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

30 minutes ago, pacman5252 said:

Not too concerned about Vea. 350lber coming back after 3 months... I highly doubt he is in game shape. In comparison, it took Clark a month to look like himself after returning to the lineup this year. I'd expect something similar.

Even if he can only play 50% of the snaps at 90% of his normal ability, I am concerned.  He is an absolute beast.

1 hour ago, ChillerBee said:

I'd have MVS running double moves all week in practice in preparation for this game. From what I've seen of the Bucs this year their secondary is super aggressive - just ripe to be burned on the long ball (heh). 

he was noticeably running a lot of shorter routes vs the Rams (at least it looked like it to me). Which he had some success on, as well. Is nice to get those on tape and in the DB's memory.

40 minutes ago, Leader said:

Ian Rapoport -   Bucs WR Antonio Brown, who injured his knee and underwent an MRI following the game, did not suffer a serious injury, sources say. He’s considered day-to-day in preparation for the NFC Title Game.

Good. Looking forward to Amos/Savage laying some hits on his dumb ***

12 hours ago, coachbuns said:

Your remember list is impressive .. I'm to old, can't recall what I did yesterday let alone what happened years ago.  Guess it's better for me that way as I don't want to get into the Bag Balm situation.  

The first Item on that list made me throw up as I recall Freddie EFFING Mitchell.

I figure our defense can hold the Bucs to 28-30 points. With a pretty good defense and fighting against 4 turn overs, the Saints held them to 30. Now all MLF has to do is figure out how to score 31. A key to that is another great performance by our O-line. The second key is preparing Rodgers to recognize the blitz schemes he's sure to see, and find the right play to burn them. A third key could be LOTS of pre-snap motion to freeze the TB defensive backs. Too bad we don't have Ervin. I want to see our guys running back and forth and doing curlicues behind Rodgers before the snap. Give those safeties something to thinks about. Paralysis by analysis.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

I figure our defense can hold the Bucs to 28-30 points. With a pretty good defense and fighting against 4 turn overs, the Saints held them to 30. Now all MLF has to do is figure out how to score 31. A key to that is another great performance by our O-line. The second key is preparing Rodgers to recognize the blitz schemes he's sure to see, and find the right play to burn them. A third key could be LOTS of pre-snap motion to freeze the TB defensive backs. Too bad we don't have Ervin. I want to see our guys running back and forth and doing curlicues behind Rodgers before the snap. Give those safeties something to thinks about. Paralysis by analysis.

Honestly, I don't see the Bucs scoring more than 23, nothing about their offense impressed me. Aaron Rodgers and this offense isn't turning the ball over 4 times, 2 of those starting inside the redzone for Tampa last game. If our defense wasn't playing the way they have been, I'd say yes the Bucs score 30 or more. Combined with the cold and possibly snow, I don't see the Bucs WRs having big days. We stop Ronald Jones/Fournette, I got a feeling we are celebrating a trip to Tampa. 

GB 33

TB 23

• Like 2