NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

I hope this ages poorly

Who knows honestly. Its not about what he thinks is cold, its about how your body reacts to the cold, especially if your not used to it. Adams said it best after the Titans game, I'm paraphrasing but he just talked about how people can beat their chest, wear no sleeves, walk bare feet in warms, its a different story once the whistle blows.

13 minutes ago, Leader said:

Bill Huber -    Veldheer remains in Covid protocol, Dillon will practice some today. Ervin will not practice, for those who have asked me the past few days.

The COVID protocol is minimum 10 days right? So JV wouldn't be eligible to come off of it anyways until Friday I believe since his positive test was from last Tuesday...

• Like 1

Matt Schneidman -    The Packers' offensive line ranked first in the NFL in both ESPN's pass-block win rate and run-block win rate statistics this season, which is impressive considering how much change the unit went through. Its toughest test yet is up next.

53 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I hope this ages poorly

I saw him at the end of the Washington game. He was beet red and looked miserable. I hope he gets a cold shower on Sunday. These guys are all professionals, they will come in an do their job. I just hope there is some cold wind and snow to welcome them and when we start to run up the score, it cuts twice as deep.

I wouldnt expect Arians to say much different than he did: the weather wont matter. In any case, its a slow GBP news day.....

Peter Bukowski  -  In Bruce Arians’ dedicated HC career, he’s 7-6 in December/January road games outdoors. Only two were in places it actually snows regularly (Philadelphia). Arians talking about the key to cold weather games is like me talking about the key to six pack abs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

Who knows honestly. Its not about what he thinks is cold, its about how your body reacts to the cold, especially if your not used to it. Adams said it best after the Titans game, I'm paraphrasing but he just talked about how people can beat their chest, wear no sleeves, walk bare feet in warms, its a different story once the whistle blows.

LOL

8 takeaways from the Giants' ridiculous boat photo - SBNation.com

+

New York Giants Players are warming up shirtless at lambeau field in 13 degree weather - YouTube

+

Giants vs. Packers - Game Summary - January 8, 2017 - ESPN

=

Giants' Odell Beckham on hole in Lambeau Field wall: 'It just happened' -  nj.com

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dwaye50327 said:

I mean what is the guy going to say? What are any of the buccaneers going to say honestly?

The man did live and coach in Pittsburgh for a period of time. Davante talked about it with Collinsworth and Sherman on their podcast.

Its all the little things. It’s not that oh man it’s cold. It’s I’m wearing fleece gloves for the first time... but oh no i don’t have the same grip or feeling when I catch the ball. Or oh it’s the 10th play of the drive and the ref isn’t wiping the ball and it hit the snow serval times... it’s going to be crazy slick, I’ll need to body trap this.

I don’t think the cold will be a factor until it feels like the momentum is in GBs favor and things are going wrong for TB. Outside of that... it’s going to be all the little things that the young guys or guys that have never played in it that will be the advantage. And no amount of Tom telling them hey do this or do that is going to help. An individual needs to experience it to know what works for them or doesn’t. 

Edited by Green19

4 hours ago, Leader said:

Bill Huber -    Veldheer remains in Covid protocol, Dillon will practice some today. Ervin will not practice, for those who have asked me the past few days.

Sucks about Veldheer even though our line held up fine.  Would assume even if he clears in the next couple days, it wouldn't be enough time for him to get the start.