NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

20 minutes ago, ajdodge09 said:

Anyone think we'll get more of Preston and Gary rushing on the edges and Kenny and Z trying to collapse the middle? I think getting pressure on the interior O-line is going to be essential this game, Brady hates pressure in his face.

One very underrated loss for the Bucs is Alex Cappa, their RG, being out.  Dude didn't give up a sack all season.  Marpet is a beast and Jensen is very good, but Cappa's replacement is meh.

I'm sure they are scheming ways to get him isolated in pass pro.

24 minutes ago, ajdodge09 said:

Anyone think we'll get more of Preston and Gary rushing on the edges and Kenny and Z trying to collapse the middle? I think getting pressure on the interior O-line is going to be essential this game, Brady hates pressure in his face.

Especially with Cappa out.

Plus Pettine has played for years against Brady, he should know what works and what doesn't.

2 hours ago, chillparsi1 said:

Man I wish I had y'all's confidence. They have a good line and a quality 1/2 RB duo - my faith in Pettine stopping them is middling at best. If they start to mash with those two, and A-rod sits sideline it's gonna be a problem. Plus I'm still not sure we've figured out how to stop Brate/Gronk. Package that all up with TB12 pulling the stings...I'm not saying for sure it'll happen but I'm not confident saying they can't hang 30 even without turnovers

My faith is about as strong as yours so I'm hoping the Bucs have problems keeping up with our O on Sunday.