NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

12 minutes ago, Jaire_Island said:

Can some one please explain me the difference between Lambeau field turf and Raymond James Turf.

Last week @Packerraymond said Lambeau field is not an ideal venue for the players who rely on speed vs power and he is spot on.

Does Devin White rely on speed or Power?. What about their OLB’s?

Found this snippet online

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Raymond James Stadium

Tifway 419 Bermuda grass is a common theme among the top fields in the NFL, and Tampa Bay joined Sports Illustrated's list at #2 in the nation. Florida's sunny days help to provide nutrients to the Buccs' home field, making it a soft and supple place for the players to play. That said, not everyone is a big fan of a fluffy field. Rumor has it that Packers quarterback Aaron Rogers voiced his dislike of the sod's softness a while back, but the pristine quality of the field still puts it at the top of this list. “

Sounds like it’s meticulously maintained, it’s also the most changed out field in the NFL. They change it out after every game/event.

id wager the Packers don’t change theirs out often and it’s beaten down by the elements. 

1 hour ago, YaddaHolla said:

Found this snippet online

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Raymond James Stadium

Tifway 419 Bermuda grass is a common theme among the top fields in the NFL, and Tampa Bay joined Sports Illustrated's list at #2 in the nation. Florida's sunny days help to provide nutrients to the Buccs' home field, making it a soft and supple place for the players to play. That said, not everyone is a big fan of a fluffy field. Rumor has it that Packers quarterback Aaron Rogers voiced his dislike of the sod's softness a while back, but the pristine quality of the field still puts it at the top of this list. “

Sounds like it’s meticulously maintained, it’s also the most changed out field in the NFL. They change it out after every game/event.

id wager the Packers don’t change theirs out often and it’s beaten down by the elements. 

Bermuda grass is definitely strange to play football on if you’re not used to it.  We used to play high school football on it, and it was similar to playing on wool.

6 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

One very underrated loss for the Bucs is Alex Cappa, their RG, being out.  Dude didn't give up a sack all season.  Marpet is a beast and Jensen is very good, but Cappa's replacement is meh.

I'm sure they are scheming ways to get him isolated in pass pro.

And his lone professional game was last weekend against the Saints.... 

1 hour ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

And his lone professional game was last weekend against the Saints.... 

Line up Clark over him repeatedly and maybe rush Kamal Martin behind him a few times...

4 hours ago, YaddaHolla said:

I'd wager the Packers don’t change theirs out often and it’s beaten down by the elements. 

at this point in the year, I'd think maintenance wouldn't be where it was earlier in the year. I wouldn't put too much stock into this as well unless tackling Tom Brady on the surface is akin to the old Cowboys stadium which was essentially cement with carpet on top...