Total Control GM Mock Draft Suggestions / Feedback

ny92mike

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I’d prefer the 3 and the resign bids. I think the backup bids will deplete the talent pool too fast making later rounds of FA real slow 

Exactly the backup bid is just a way for the teams with bucks to clean house.

The issue with OTC changing their site layout up is a little worse than I originally thought.  Because they are now combining roster and workout bonuses, I may as well trash what I've been doing and start over.  

That said, this rebuild will likely be bare bones as I really don't have the time to do this again.  I'll rebuild it with the concept of adding more to it for next year.

Getting too old for this.

19 hours ago, ny92mike said:

The issue with OTC changing their site layout up is a little worse than I originally thought.  Because they are now combining roster and workout bonuses, I may as well trash what I've been doing and start over.  

That said, this rebuild will likely be bare bones as I really don't have the time to do this again.  I'll rebuild it with the concept of adding more to it for next year.

Getting too old for this.

I don't like these.  400k per game as a bonus?  it is already counted as one in total cap? It make no sense to me.

Anyway, is it possible for you to feed whole numbers into your WB and then delete roster bonus (two columns[ regular and per game]) without altering total caps?

8 hours ago, JetsandI said:

I don't like these.  400k per game as a bonus?  it is already counted as one in total cap? It make no sense to me.

Anyway, is it possible for you to feed whole numbers into your WB and then delete roster bonus (two columns[ regular and per game]) without altering total caps?

I'm missing something.  Not sure what you are talking about with 400k per game???

You saying merge the roster and workout bonus into workout and delete roster?