Super Bowl LV - Tampa Bay and Kansas City

onejayhawk

3 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Would be a good time for that no huddle offense

Why? There's another quarter left to play against a defense that so far dominated ... easy to get 3 TDs once PMII gets into a mood we haven't seen much of this game.

Just now, KC_Guy said:

Why? There's another quarter left to play against a defense that so far dominated ... easy to get 3 TDs once PMII gets into a mood we haven't seen much of this game.

Keep the defenders from switching out and on their toes. I think the hard count would work better too,.

2 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

here's the game plan for the Bucs:

3 x kneel . punt

let Chiefs fail

3 x kneel . punt

let Chiefs fail

3 x kneel

game over

And then, Tom Brady is going to get all the credit (LOL).

I am not watching this game (because I felt that this may happen), but I wonder how much the Chiefs are getting paid to take a dive tonight for Brady.

I had to go pick up the wife, so I had an excuse to leave this train wreck. I even missed the Interception, not that it was only bad play. We remind me of one of the no name conference teams playing Duke in the NCAA tournament. They may have been a good enough team all along, but they fall apart when you face Coach K. 

J

3 minutes ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

And then, Tom Brady is going to get all the credit (LOL).

I am not watching this game (because I felt that this may happen), but I wonder how much the Chiefs are getting paid to take a dive tonight for Brady.

Woot?