Super Bowl LV - Tampa Bay and Kansas City

onejayhawk

1 minute ago, samsel23 said:

And he’s been trying to carry the whole offense the rest of the game.  He’s gotten 0 help.  

BS. Kelce has had a typical Kelce game. They have 100 on the ground.

I give you this. TB took Hill completely out and Hardman did not pick up slack. Penalties have killed them. Giving Brady time at the end of the half was stupid. They have FG instead of TD, just like against Cleveland. This time it will bite, but it's a team loss.

J

3 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

BS. Kelce has had a typical Kelce game. They have 100 on the ground.

I give you this. TB took Hill completely out and Hardman did not pick up slack. Penalties have killed them. Giving Brady time at the end of the half was stupid. They have FG instead of TD, just like against Cleveland. This time it will bite, but it's a team loss.

J

You weren’t even watching half the time,  don’t call BS.   Mahomes was running around all game,  continually putting guys in positions to make plays,    And for the most part no one completed the play.    Yeah he had a bad 1st quarter,  just as the game plan was total crap.. but Mahomes was out putting guys in positions to make plays,,,  and no one did. 

100 yards rushing... on a team giving us the run,  wonderful 

Edited by samsel23

I give you the running around and the crap game plan. I don't give you that they were conceding the run. 

All that said, it would have been interesting to see the game that developed if Mathieu's interception had stood up. 

J

Edited by onejayhawk

5 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

I give you the running around and the crap game plan. I don't give you that they were conceding the run. 

All that said, it would have been interesting to see the game that developed if Mathieu's interception had stood up. 

J

They were conceding the run.  In scheme for sure,    it just looks better because they have LB’s that can play coverage first and adjust after.   Most of our good runs came with a 20+ point deficit,  definitely were content on letting us get what we wanted.   Though Clyde did run tough. 

2 minutes ago, Habbsawce said:

Feels bad. I just can't be happy for Tom Brady and that team. Honestly leaves a sour taste in my mouth, losing is one thing but damn that team has some scumbags on it.

Oh well.

stop that type of talk please ...

1 minute ago, KC_Guy said:

stop that type of talk please ...

Why?

You think Antonio Brown and Tom Brady are stand up guys? All the **** we take as fans of this team for all that nonsense talk about Tyreek and you're good with the Bucs?

No thanks. Tom Brady kisses his kids on the lips, I can't get behind that.

We're going to have to fix this oline to keep Patty upright. I read tonight that he was pressured on 29 of his 56 dropbacks which is a Super Bowl record. 55 games. 

Still love this team but this stings and I hope it stings the boys too and makes em better next year.  

Still a great ride, GO CHIEFS!!!