Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, squire12 said:
3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

3 shots. I can find out how many people are remaining in a given given faction. I used it prior to Forge getting killed at that time I was told 4. Forge dying took my count down to 3.

also, I have a nice little nuclear deterrent so that scum or Indy factions wouldn’t want to kill me.

@Malfatron with this, how strong to you feel about the possibility of a conversion?

5 starting total red in a game of 21 is likely especially when one is already outed. so its a white flag game.

so i lean toward no conversions.

but i think the existence of joshs role means that conversions may be possible

Just now, Malfatron said:

5 starting total red in a game of 21 is likely especially when one is already outed. so its a white flag game.

so i lean toward nobody has been converted

to make it more clear

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Im not saying that you and gopher definitely scum together 

but i can picture you together as scum based on potentially trying to not softdefend and moving the pendulum the other way

i still cant wrap my head around the double move failure that you claimed

You can picture, that I, as scum with gopher, would spend the entire day 1 trying to get him lynched, only mentioning one of my other scummates as a possible target, and only attacking them the entire day?

That's your reasoning, right?

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dude....

Roleblcoked and jail are two entirely different things and no good host would tell you that you were specifically blocked or jailed.  That's dumb as ****. 

Counselor claims he was specifically told he was roleblocked, so either blue is that "dumb" host or counselor is lying 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Roleblcoked and jail are two entirely different things and no good host would tell you that you were specifically blocked or jailed.  That's dumb as ****. 

Counselor claims he was specifically told he was roleblocked, so either blue is that "dumb" host or counselor is lying 

Nacho is claiming it as well why are you ignoring that?

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Pickle Rickto be clear, I also was told I was roleblocked, on n1.

and in my games, i've always informed the victim that they were roleblocked.

can't speak for other hosts but woah

So you are that dumb to let them know they were specifically roleblcoked or jailed.  That defeats the purpose of the game 

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

You can picture, that I, as scum with gopher, would spend the entire day 1 trying to get him lynched, only mentioning one of my other scummates as a possible target, and only attacking them the entire day?

That's your reasoning, right?

Its simply one theory i have

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

so i lean toward no conversions.

That is what I was thinking as well.   3 shot also seems to imply the ratio would/could change or there are more than 1 scum group perhaps

• Like 1