Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

so ksj is doing the hiring i presume then

I also would be hesitant to assume this based upon MD4L's hesitancy to say his alignment, and given that he was blocked N1 and then died N2...I'm not sure if it's an ability or more likely a character arc based off of the MCU.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I also would be hesitant to assume this based upon MD4L's hesitancy to say his alignment, and given that he was blocked N1 and then died N2...I'm not sure if it's an ability or more likely a character arc based off of the MCU.

1. md4l started green. explains why he didnt want to claim his color earlier. if so, why ultimately did he decide to not claim green when he full claimed unless there was more to it? unless he thought it would seem suspicious

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I want Daniel to explain the nature of his move at this juncture.

agreed

that claim of "move didnt work" when there were so many roleblocks already is super suspicous.

it was like he was trying to get ahead of a potential night actions from others

and biffing on the verbiage because blue said there would be no flavor is also very suspect as well

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. md4l started green. explains why he didnt want to claim his color earlier. if so, why ultimately did he decide to not claim green when he full claimed unless there was more to it? unless he thought it would seem suspicious

I'm not completely sure why he wouldn't, except that perhaps he felt as though omitting the green would make him appear more town as his character and ability checked out. So, a lie by omission on the alignment color...but if he claimed green, then he's a "safe" D1 option and then BBB probably doesn't happen. It worked out.

• Like 1