Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I don’t know the story a whole lot so I can’t speak to that aspect. It’s entirely possible I was wrong on my read of him but I don’t get that feeling. 

Moonstone has nothing to do with the Purple Man, and purple man does control peoples minds

worst case scenario: daniel is purple aligned and has a special wincon (hes against the thunderbolts and heros for hire in lore)

best case: hes Carnage aligned

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

One thing to keep in mind is that purple man typically operates by forcing others to do his bidding.  Could be a cult mechanic here.

I'm betting a limited cult mechanic, which is why his moves didn't go through. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

"Before escaping the Raft, the Purple Man attempts to kill a comatose Puppet Master in the prison infirmary, and makes statements indicating that he was behind the Puppet Master's manipulation of Misty Knight's Heroes for Hire organization, using them to establish a criminal organization by proxy while incarcerated."

https://www.sideshow.com/blog/who-are-the-heroes-for-hire-marvel#:~:text=Misty Knight is an investigator,for Hire %234 in 1997.

Not comprehensive for what it's worth...but I bet he can/could only manipulate and convert green (Heros for Hire). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:
5 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I think I need a faction name but I can try

according to Daniel its just "Purple"

although actually I'd almost rather know how m any people are "Heroes for Hire"

the flip should reveal it, so josh should def wait until then, and then we can discuss