Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, last game was the first time I've been scum and actually got lynched before we were near the end game.

You're the only player who isn't from WF who's half decent at reading my threadplay.

Don’t encourage him.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

You're the only player who isn't from WF who's half decent at reading my threadplay.

Just wait until I go a game where my threadplay is woefully inept...and then you're in for a treat. Never underestimate my crash and burn factor...the first 3 days of Star Wars Mafia was a prime example of that...but then imagine that over an entire game...ugh.

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean, last game was the first time I've been scum and actually got lynched before we were near the end game.

OatBros for life though

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

well, you are technically scum so....

I can only win with town unless I also got you killed.

It's pretty much the role from Werewolves, except I'm redirecting and not investigating.

You remember that one.  Where I was literally the only town player to out scum, and yall kept trying to lynch me because Indy isn't town and I have to kill to win, so I finally killed you to try to get to my WC.

• Like 1