Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My move is a WINCON compare, not ALIGNMENT compare

Everything about that got a bit muddied when Daniel turned up as a miller, but I'll give my exact moves and then how I think it works

1. Daniel and Squire CANNOT win together
  2. Daniel and Gopher MAY win together
  3. Gopher and Pickle MAY win together (and then I died before I could share)

So, barring conversions, this is my takeaway

It's not 100%, but I don't think the transitive property works perfectly here with the lack of clarity around Daniel, but based on N2, it looks to me like Daniel's invest results come back as being able to win as a Thunderbolt (ie, winning by eliminating carnage / not having to kill Thunderbolts to win). The fact that Squire CANNOT win under those circumstances to me tells me he HAS to go

It also looks to have cleared Pickle - barring conversion... Not sure what the information is on him right now, but hopefully that is helpful

Didn't Daniel say he could only win alone?  

20 minutes ago, squire12 said:

You blocked someone with no night move

I was blocked, so it didn’t go through. I’m saying I was blocked, so IF mine would have gone through first, you didn’t block me. Granted that’s a big assumption on resolution from the host.

14 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

My move is a WINCON compare, not ALIGNMENT compare

Everything about that got a bit muddied when Daniel turned up as a miller, but I'll give my exact moves and then how I think it works

1. Daniel and Squire CANNOT win together
  2. Daniel and Gopher MAY win together
  3. Gopher and Pickle MAY win together (and then I died before I could share)

So, barring conversions, this is my takeaway

It's not 100%, but I don't think the transitive property works perfectly here with the lack of clarity around Daniel, but based on N2, it looks to me like Daniel's invest results come back as being able to win as a Thunderbolt (ie, winning by eliminating carnage / not having to kill Thunderbolts to win). The fact that Squire CANNOT win under those circumstances to me tells me he HAS to go

It also looks to have cleared Pickle - barring conversion... Not sure what the information is on him right now, but hopefully that is helpful

Squire 

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Didn't Daniel say he could only win alone?  

Don't know how that changes things.. My results said he could win with Gopher

Him being a miller messes with things, but I'm operating under the assumption that he investigates as a Thundercat (hence could win with Gopher), and therefore you DON'T have a wincon that aligns with Thundercats

What faction and wincon are you claiming?

On 1/29/2021 at 11:28 AM, Daniel said:

Lol, you know good and well you won't.

Eliminate Carnage is all I have to do to win.

On 1/29/2021 at 12:07 PM, Daniel said:

Crackers.  Didn't have time this morning to prepare lunch.

Nice troll job, but you only get one.

1. Purple Man

2. Eliminate Carnage.  I can be the sole winner if Thunderbolt Ross is eliminated.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Don't know how that changes things.. My results said he could win with Gopher

Him being a miller messes with things, but I'm operating under the assumption that he investigates as a Thundercat (hence could win with Gopher), and therefore you DON'T have a wincon that aligns with Thundercats

What faction and wincon are you claiming?

@squire12

where did you go scampering off to

please answer this ASAP. the longer you take, the more likely I am to think you are trying to come up with a plausible excuse. If you are town, just be out with it right now