Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

I do have a lowkey suspicion that green is just chillin and letting us go after carnage after carnage

I don't think it's the wrong choice at this point, but like.. if @SwAg wants to start hitting them instead of us, that would be nice and I won't finish you off

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I do have a lowkey suspicion that green is just chillin and letting us go after carnage after carnage

I don't think it's the wrong choice at this point, but like.. if @SwAg wants to start hitting them instead of us, that would be nice and I won't finish you off

Nah.  Recruiting cult probably not a worry.  Certainly when they needed General Ross to die.

14 players alive

based on Josh info

2 red

1 blue -- bcb 

4 green 

1  black -- gopher

6 thunderbolt/bird/cat/dome ( depending on what the alignment is after his return)

red kills a thunder tonight and green converts.  Interesting numbers going forward.

I'm sure legacy means nothing.  2nd game of what should be many

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

14 players alive

based on Josh info

2 red

1 blue -- bcb 

4 green 

1  black -- gopher

6 thunderbolt/bird/cat/dome ( depending on what the alignment is after his return)

red kills a thunder tonight and green converts.  Interesting numbers going forward.

I'm sure legacy means nothing.  2nd game of what should be many

So we should spare you red guy?