Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So then Green can’t win unless Gopher dies

I thought of that and specifically asked Blue if Red Hulk would count as Ross for the terms of our WC and he said no. So I still think the smart move is to go bcb today and let gopher kill swag carnage tonight

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I thought of that and specifically asked Blue if Red Hulk would count as Ross for the terms of our WC and he said no. So I still think the smart move is to go bcb today and let gopher kill swag carnage tonight

Look here iron fist. I'm trying to win with u and have been nothing but but town friendly 

13 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

So red is Hulk and carnage together. What do you know 

What?  No.  That's not what I said at all.

10 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I mean that’s fine, I’d prefer it would be someone else so BCB can win too. Kinda pointless to kill me so I can win, if we just take BCB’s chance away. If if he dies, he dies. 

Well I mean I’m lynch but now I’m Red Hulk, whose good, and bad. I basically have that choice.... Red Hulk is basically a smart Green Hulk in a way. 

I personally think it is more likely bcb is purple as he hasn't said what the name of his blue faction actually is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Personally I think no one lynch solves all the issues. Gopher wins, I win, town and green wins   if gopher kills swag and game for some reason continues tommorow, lynch me idc then 

If you’re purple say so and I’ll kill myself right now to make everyone else lose

I have the group message written to everyone in the game, where I claim I am Carnage, which I will then Screenshot and post in the thread, and then edit that post to copy and paste my full role PM.

Then I’ll just randomly edit past posts and send Blue a link to my edit until he kills me.