Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Hello @theuntouchable

KSJ is a good inactive to start with. I'll gladly vote him, Gopher, or Daboyle. Also, the assumption that SwAg is an unkillable GF is probably a good one...whether a limited GF or standard...but it would be a great WIFOM trick by the host to just out him immediately and then see if Town has the wherewithal to vote for outed scum.

27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Little inactive to start?

You had probably less than 20 posts over the first 4 days.   Hadn't read much of anything and couldn't figure out why you were high on the suspect list.  By my recollection,  you do have a tendency to be inactive for long stretches.

Let's see if being called out changes that?

Lol calling me out gunna change things... I usually get a game or two a winter when I’m fully active. I just couldn’t get back in time and wasn’t gunna read up 150 pages on a lost cause

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Lol calling me out gunna change things... I usually get a game or two a winter when I’m fully active. I just couldn’t get back in time and wasn’t gunna read up 150 pages on a lost cause

Sensitive on this i see

Gopher

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Sensitive on this i see

Gopher

Eh sorta, done it before, typically if I do miss I ask for what happened and can make a judgement on some things from a few peoples right ups and some people usually jump in and argue about peoples catchup and I can gain info there, and it’ll help me decide if I feel like it was worth going back and reading over. 

it didn’t feel that way last game and I never even got a review.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know why you all think I’m unkillable or a Godfather.  I am the Town Doctor.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

And I will he protecting myself every night, so best not try anything.

Someone help; Pickle officially broke SwAg.