Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

I can't help the host has dumb rules 

@MWil23 this is why you don’t want to leave because grown men out there like Pickle still can’t spell. They blame the host of a mafia game for this and you want to make a difference in the life of poor souls like Pickle. And my lack of commas here probably mean I am also one of these poor souls that need an education. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
5 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:
5 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

ok so while I was able to google my character and it came up right away the only thing I can find out about a hero named "Winter Soldier" is this guy who only went by that name as a bad guy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucky_Barnes

MD4L

Expand  

oooooo!!

Expand  

Then why did you comment on this earlier if you just found out nacho did that?

14 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Ok i sped read last 11 pages. MD4L was my original thought. But nacho using wiki pages to say he was a bad guy then switching a couple minutes later to say nvm is scummy to me.

nacho

@bigbadbuff my vote hinges very greatly on what you say next regarding this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

@MWil23

I left. Miss the kids part. Miss nothing else. Get out 

All day this has been my answer. "I know that I'll miss the kids and having the chance to impact them." I don't believe in making decisions on an emotional high or low, including 2020-2021...but this year and where I see education headed with virtual options, outsourcing, philosophies I don't believe in or buy into...I don't know...a lot to consider here. I may send in my resume and follow up and see. 10 years of investing is a long time, so I'm at a crossroads of where I stick it out or move on altogether.

Anyway, back to Mafia I suppose.