Maximum Carnage Mafia (Legacy) - GAME OVER Bcb wins and everyone else loses, lol

Blue

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

If you take a new job and are out of teaching, earning enough and then going back, a reduction in pay or being in a new district might be more palatable.  moving on from a job is never easy.  

I'd also considered seeing if I can still continue to coach, which is somewhat likely, and then work with the kids in our church youth group and help them out as well, thus using the skills that I have and volunteering some extra time that I will have as well. I don't know. I'm going to explore my options and think and pray about it a ton, but I appreciate everyone's input.

• Like 1

After a long Day of back and forth bickering, the Thunderbolts finally gathered together. Figures were pointed back and forth, but finally they settled on a fitting target—Bigbadbuff. The group surrounded him and beat him down until finally, even the symbiote could protect him no more.

Bigbadbuff is dead. He was Hybrid (Chameleon), Framer, Maximum Carnage.

450?cb=20190901185734

It is now Night 1. Night will end at 10pm.

• Like 1