How does Tyreek Hill speed compare to Desean Jackson

mdonnelly21

41 members have voted

1. 1. Is Tyreek Hill faster than DeSean Jackson

5 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Give Steve Smith Mahomes and watch him look even beastlier. He never had an elite QB his entire career, topping out at Joe Flaaco, and prime Jake Delhomme. 

Are we not discussing pure speed here? 

• Like 2

Oh yeah.

Hill is definitely faster.

Hill is one of those players where you're not quite sure if he's broken the position, but when you see him in real life - you know you've seen something new. He wouldn't finish last in a world champs 100m sprint race I don't think. 

51 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

I mean pure speed? I’d pay to watch them race to find out?

Yeah, the thread’s question is about speed, I got confused why people were bringing up QBs or (apparently) Smith’s ability as a player. 

Don't think SS is in the track-guy league, honestly. I’d say the Ford, Demps, Holliday crew might have a shot but it’s to be expected out of pure sprinters...on a football field, Chris Johnson’s in that category, I’m not sure who else.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yin-Yang said:

Yeah, the thread’s question is about speed, I got confused why people were bringing up QBs or (apparently) Smith’s ability as a player. 

Don't think SS is in the track-guy league, honestly. I’d say the Ford, Demps, Holliday crew might have a shot but it’s to be expected out of pure sprinters...on a football field, Chris Johnson’s in that category, I’m not sure who else.  

Deion allegedly ran a 4.1

Same speed, but Hill can go from full speed to a stop to full speed faster than D Jax can. Their acceleration and top speed are similar, but Tyreek has brembo brakes where as D Jax just has upgraded pads. Tyreek is also more agile/better balance going horizontal.

Edited by Jeezla

On 1/28/2021 at 1:57 PM, Yin-Yang said:

I was laughing my *** off. Because you're like they would be close in a race. And that other guy was like, Steve Smith is way bette at route running, better hands, creating separation..hhahahahahahhahahha

I notice a lot of guys are bringing up other guys. I would have certainly included 

Trindon Holliday I remember him as on the Texans, Mike Wallace, Jacoby Ford, Reggie Bush

I'm surprised people didn't mention Mike Vick and Randy Moss... 

In fact I thought Mike Wallace and DeSean Jackson in their primes would have tied on a 100 yard dash. 

It would have been fun to see all these guys race, best two out of 3.