Josh Heupel expected to be named Tennessee HC

Texansfan713

2 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

I feel sorry for Vols fans

We deserve it for being dirty rotten cheaters.

Honestly, this feels like a "we're gonna get hammered so hard that whoever I hire is destined to be fired" hire.

Or a "we're gonna get hammered so hard that literally no one, even the multiple up and coming coaches with Tennessee connections that openly want the job, wants this job" hire.

2 hours ago, Daniel said:

We deserve it for being dirty rotten cheaters.

Honestly, this feels like a "we're gonna get hammered so hard that whoever I hire is destined to be fired" hire.

Or a "we're gonna get hammered so hard that literally no one, even the multiple up and coming coaches with Tennessee connections that openly want the job, wants this job" hire.

@ramssuperbowl99 the moment you realize that Tennessee is the South's version of Nebraska...

shocked the usual suspects GIF

On 1/27/2021 at 9:13 AM, MWil23 said:

I remember him winning a NC at OU...I'm getting old.

Same.  They came out of nowhere to knock off what felt like a loaded Florida State team.   I have a memory of them showing Snoop Minnis's actual report card on screen, because he was ruled ineligible.  It was the first time Oklahoma had been relevant in my sports fandom lifetime, and they never really turned back since.  Not winning National Titles, but they've remained in the Title picture.

Edited by OkeyDoke21

38 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Same.  They came out of nowhere to knock off what felt like a loaded Florida State team.   I feel like they showed Snoop Minnis's report card on screen, because he was ruled ineligible.  It was the first time Oklahoma had been relevant in my sports fandom lifetime, and they never really turned back since.  Not winning National Titles, but they've remained in the Title picture.

stoops started wearing a visor after game