What is the best part of the Oreo™?

Deadpulse

Which is the best part of the Oreo™?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best part of the Oreo™?

• The middle
    • The cookies

So I had to really think this through.  Saw it last night, got a good night sleep and thought it over.  It was too important to rush.  Here's my decision.  

It all comes down to versatility to me.  If you were to remove the middle filling what could I do with it, and vice versa.  So you could take the cookies and place a standard icing in the middle, or perhaps go rogue and put peanut butter in it or something.  That would be ok.  But I think in the reverse scenario, if I have the filling I could just acquire two other kinds of cookies and place it in the middle of those which sounds amazing.  Therefore the answer is simple. 

The middle filing is superior.  

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Double stuff is the perfect ratio. I prefer them dipped in milk...but they’re best when they’re coated in chocolate with that outer shell.

never tried that fudge dipped version

I do agree the DS is the goldilocks amount of crem 

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Ive actually just recently tried them fried. Some place near my new place in ME sells em. I think my expectations were too high. 

If you're in Maine, you're too far from an actual deep fried Oreo and I live in Ohio. I can only imagine the methods get too watered down up there. 

Regardless, what I was getting at was, much like everything in life, both parts have there good and bad things but they, together, make a glorious product and can be intermixed with others to make it even better. 

8 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If you're in Maine, you're too far from an actual deep fried Oreo and I live in Ohio. I can only imagine the methods get too watered down up there. 

Regardless, what I was getting at was, much like everything in life, both parts have there good and bad things but they, together, make a glorious product and can be intermixed with others to make it even better. 

Lets just say this was the picture in the menu:

Capture.png

but it really wasn't what I got lol