What is the best part of the Oreo™?

Deadpulse

Which is the best part of the Oreo™?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best part of the Oreo™?

• The middle
    • The cookies

On 1/30/2021 at 12:28 AM, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If you're in Maine, you're too far from an actual deep fried Oreo and I live in Ohio. I can only imagine the methods get too watered down up there. 

Regardless, what I was getting at was, much like everything in life, both parts have there good and bad things but they, together, make a glorious product and can be intermixed with others to make it even better. 

Texas deep fried Oreos are legit.

Texas deep fried anything is legit.

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Texas deep fried Oreos are legit.

Texas deep fried anything is legit.

I am hoping one day I can get to the Motherland and try these magnificent items on their home turf. Only place I've ever been in Texas was Beaumont and while I'm sure they existed there, I feel like I need to go to the state fair to really get the full experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I am hoping one day I can get to the Motherland and try these magnificent items on their home turf. Only place I've ever been in Texas was Beaumont and while I'm sure they existed there, I feel like I need to go to the state fair to really get the full experience.

State Fair and Livestock Show and Rodeo are both legit spots to have 'em at. While you're there, get the fried turkey leg along with the chicken fried bacon...

I mean, make sure your insurance is up to date. Maybe take some Lipitor ahead of schedule to keep the tryglicerides down...

Warning to all: Don't try to take Lipitor like this. I shouldn't have to say this... but I feel as if I need to say this.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

State Fair and Livestock Show and Rodeo are both legit spots to have 'em at. While you're there, get the fried turkey leg along with the chicken fried bacon...

I mean, make sure your insurance is up to date. Maybe take some Lipitor ahead of schedule to keep the tryglicerides down...

Warning to all: Don't try to take Lipitor like this. I shouldn't have to say this... but I feel as if I need to say this.

Darn it, ET, why'd you have to put the disclaimer way down at the bottom?! I thought your post was over when you said to take it. And to think that I wanted you in the Red Sea.

• Like 1