Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Now on to my White Whale

@SirA1

Let's go. 12th time the charm. Law of averages says I have to beat you at least once. Let's hope the RNG Gods have been saving it up for this game

Preds did it last season so not out of the realm of possibility. I do appreciate you knocking off the only team to put a 50 burger on me this year.

We rested King Henry week 16 so he can be fresh for the playoffs. Looking forward to welcoming you back to the Old Town.

Ruskie won in the trenches! What a game. Playoff Lamar showed up. @Tk3 I’m always open for a trade 😬

Knights handled business. I was wrong to have faith in the Goof. I mean Goff 

Venom just handled business. Not sure if the papermakers knew there was a game today. Davenport have you a game sir! 2 sacks, 2 FF, 1 stuff, 7 tackles 

Richmond let me down this one. Tannehill wasn’t letting that one slip away. DJ Moore carried them on that OT drive for the win.

All in All 1-3 for my predictions. Lmao I’ll just move on to trades for S22 🤷🏼‍♂️. Some really good games this week though. 

Edited by ravens5520
  • Like 4

Good luck to the four knuckleheads still left @RuskieTitan @Malfatron @EaglesPeteC @SirA1. All great owners, but I'm pulling for our conference and Petey or SirA to get their first trophy.

Although isn't there some reward for correctly picking the winner? In which case, screw all that. Get your third chip, Ruskie. 

@TheKillerNacho as always, thanks for all your efforts. Glad you decided to continue. 

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Good luck to the four knuckleheads still left @RuskieTitan @Malfatron @EaglesPeteC @SirA1. All great owners, but I'm pulling for our conference and Petey or SirA to get their first trophy.

Although isn't there some reward for correctly picking the winner? In which case, screw all that. Get your third chip, Ruskie. 

@TheKillerNacho as always, thanks for all your efforts. Glad you decided to continue. 

uh i kinda forgot about that. And since there's new owners and I didnt mention it, I don't want to put them at a disadvantage so... I don't think theyll be a reward for brackets this season. Sorry!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

uh i kinda forgot about that. And since there's new owners and I didnt mention it, I don't want to put them at a disadvantage so... I don't think theyll be a reward for brackets this season. Sorry!

just when i go 4/4.

this is an outrage.

On 5/8/2021 at 8:41 PM, Malfatron said:

DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Norway over moose

rio over rey

venom over papermakers

RC over squirrels

conf

Norway over Rio

Venom over RC

nacho bowl