Parallels between SB 55 and SB 18

Bolts223

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I have given you a like for this to show you how good this point is. 

4 minutes ago, Jaguarfan said:

I initially didn’t think his post was good, but now that I see it has a like, I have decided that it must be a good post

Smart ***** lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Nothing personal against you Bolts but I hate that likes, upvotes, retweets, etc are now the standard for what's considered good and what isn't. 

None taken. I was just pointing that out to say that it was likely that you saw it as stuff that gets upvoted on reddit is more liekly to be seen.

23 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Defending Super Bowl Champ with a name that’s a reference to Native Americans plays team with a name that’s a reference to pirates. Team that was defending champs had been the class of the nfl all season only to get blown out in the Super Bowl by the pirate team and only scores 9 points. Pirate team had a QB that was drafted by the Patriots but left to join the pirate team.

Edit: Both Super Bowl’s were also played in Tampa.

Edit 2: Redskins also beat the Raiders in the regular season that year.

Good eye! I actually said out loud during the game "if the Bucs score another TD this will be the exact same score as the Raiders' 38-9 blowout" because I have the memorized final scores of the first 25 or so Super Bowls floating in my head. Watched that 38-9 slaughter at a friend's house back in the day, laughing the whole time because I was still butthurt about Washington's comeback win over Miami in the previous year's Super Bowl. 

But that's the only parallel I noticed, I had no idea about all the other mind-blowing similarities you listed. 

Here's another parallel I just realized...during the '83 Super Bowl game they showed about 9 billion commercials for a new TV show called The A-Team about some peeps with special skills that help those in need. During the 2021 Super Bowl game they showed about 9 billion commercials for a new TV show called The Equalizer about a woman with special skills that helps those in need.