No Theme Mafia - It's now Night Four - Submit moves.

Dome

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

good job y'all

thanks for the game.. I kept trying to map out my paths to the end and they were all virtually impossible

You guys were sitting really good too... then 2/3rds of your team suicided via suicide claims 

• Like 1

Just now, The Orca said:

I thought Tk3 would go Pickle since he was pretty set on him next and I should have protected you again lol. I guessed wrong. Wonder if I even blocked a kill, probably not 🤣

You blocked a hit on counselor the night there was no hit 

• Like 2

Just now, The Orca said:

I thought Tk3 would go Pickle since he was pretty set on him next and I should have protected you again lol. I guessed wrong. Wonder if I even blocked a kill, probably not 🤣

Pickle was my original move tonight

Glad I eventually got @Counselor though :)

Sorry for messing with you all game.. to be fair, we DIDN'T target you N1, we jailed Swag, but you didn't get a result because of it.. then we continued to jail you to make you look suspicious... just didn't go that way

MVP is matts, the best play of the game was when he got replaced with a competent player...

squire had a scum slip in matts discord and matts totally missed it, when Malf took over he figured it out and led the lynch on squire

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

You guys were sitting really good too... then 2/3rds of your team suicided via suicide claims 

back to back implosions were less than ideal

it put me onto a dark, sociopathic spiral.. I felt like that Charlie Day with the big web.. making all the shemes and then saying "there's no way this will work, but I have no other paths"

I originally was going to call @MWil23 the fake bomber (which he was), but I was running out of targets and Dome did the "boom" thing, so I took my shot hoping to frame him and buddy up to Orca, hoping that might also get me a couple of the other players on my side

Just now, Daniel said:

Did I kill anyone @Dome?

Nope, nobody was going to visit you after claiming PGO, and there was no redirect. 

mafia had a way to kill you, but lost that ability before killing you.

same with @The Orca... mafia had a way to deal with his self-protecting ***, but lost that ability before being able to implement it.

Just now, Dome said:

Nope, nobody was going to visit you after claiming PGO, and there was no redirect. 

same with @The Orca... mafia had a way to deal with his self-protecting ***, but lost that ability before being able to implement it.

I got to the point with Orca that I was hoping to get into a 3:1 ratio with him, Counselor, and Daniel/mwil/gopher and to force a LYLO and guess right on the final hit.. I knew I wasn't going to be able to get him any other way

Should have been more conservative with our strongarms, but we had a numbers advantage and I thought we could run with it a little longer

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Strongman?

• Like 1