NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Also, its kinda annoying how much these games Vogel has been messing around with line-ups like that **** was frustrating even in the beginning of the season, but at least I could understand it back then cause our record was fine. We were tops in the west and had a lot of new guys to incorporate. But, this is the stretch run before the playoffs like what are you doing? Why do Drummond and McLemore have such long leashes? I just don't get it. Where is Gasol? Why is he being bitched like he's a bum when he has the best defensive analytics on the team? SMH

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Right now probably a 6. 

Trying to get it together right before the playoffs isn't really a recipe for success.

They don’t look like they hungry. Body language on the court seems really off.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Sorry but not giving up Horton Tucker for Lowry will always be funny to me. Feel like Lowry got something to prove 

It wasn't just gonna be THT. It was Schroder, KCP, THT and probably some more draft compensation.

• Like 1

Just now, agarcia34 said:

They don’t look like they hungry. Body language on the court seems really off.

We really miss Schroder tonight on Lowry... THT isn't quick footed enough to stay in front of him. 

But, yeah the effort that was there almost all season even when Bron was out has kinda disappeared. I'm not sure if they expected Bron to come back and save them or what, but its not a good look right now.