NBA 2020-21 Season - Game Day Thread (Bring Back The Wolf Pit!)

the lone star

Can't wait for this season to be over. I have no idea why the Cs struggle to keep energy from game to game. 

I don't think it's a Stevens issue. I think it's a necessary growing pains type of year for the Jays to learn to be the guys but jesus, sometimes they just look so lethargic. 

Edited by Troy Brown
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Can't wait for this season to be over. I have no idea why the Cs struggle to keep energy from game to game. 

I don't think it's a Stevens issue. I think it's a necessary growing pains type of year for the Jays to learn to be the guys but jesus, sometimes they just look so lethargic. 

I thought you guys had turned it around a few weeks ago. Really baffling with how mediocre they have been all season.

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I thought you guys had turned it around a few weeks ago. Really baffling with how mediocre they have been all season.

I think the youth of our bench is the biggest issue. Not a single consistent player really. Fournier looks lost and rightfully so, he's playing a totally different role, it seems like.

Jazz started Favors over Gobert in  the 2nd half. For what reason idk, Gobert came in like 5 minutes into the half so he wasn't hurt, was just chilling on the bench. Thought they gave up and decided to rest him but nope. 

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Jazz started Favors over Gobert in  the 2nd half. For what reason idk, Gobert came in like 5 minutes into the half so he wasn't hurt, was just chilling on the bench. Thought they gave up and decided to rest him but nope. 

Gobert has been getting roasted all gm so they prob should've just kept him on the bench