What are you thinking about?

pwny

Solar eclipse 2024 is a huge topic in my area.. we are dead center of the path and the county is expecting 100,000+ people to flock here.. a county of 36,000 residents

Anyone looking forward to it? Any plans to travel? I want to plan a vacation elsewhere to avoid the nightmare of people, but also kind of want to watch the chaos ensue

4 hours ago, adamq said:

Solar eclipse 2024 is a huge topic in my area.. we are dead center of the path and the county is expecting 100,000+ people to flock here.. a county of 36,000 residents

Anyone looking forward to it? Any plans to travel? I want to plan a vacation elsewhere to avoid the nightmare of people, but also kind of want to watch the chaos ensue

I'm just hoping for aliens or something at this point...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, adamq said:

I definitely plan on trying to find some music festivals that go one during it. I went to a week long music festival back during the 2017 total solar eclipse and it was one of the radest things ive witnessed.

• Like 1

The kid is now vertical levels of mobile. The crawling was one adjustment, but now he is pulling himself up on things, which is a whole different beast. Plus, he's a daredevil. He's got no regard for his own safety at all. My dad reflexes have been put to the test these last 2 weeks.

• Like 3

On 5/25/2023 at 8:35 AM, minutemancl said:

The kid is now vertical levels of mobile. The crawling was one adjustment, but now he is pulling himself up on things, which is a whole different beast. Plus, he's a daredevil. He's got no regard for his own safety at all. My dad reflexes have been put to the test these last 2 weeks.

This kid... the saint of a woman who runs his daycare can't keep him from smashing his head into things. He had a massive rugburn on his head last week, and now this week he has a bruise/tiny cut in the same place. We see the boy at home so we know this isn't any sort of negligence, he's just nuts. Kinda makes me love him even more though?

• Like 3