2021 NFL Draft

RamRod

On 2/28/2021 at 7:57 PM, StLunatic88 said:

Little’s injury was like 18 months ago, if he still needs a “red shirt” year because of it, he will be going much later than the 3rd. He opted out of this past season. 

Ive also seen him projected at the end of the first round in some recent mocks. So I wouldn’t be shocked to see him long gone before we ever get to pick. 

True true. I suppose I meant more along the lines of a redshirt year because Whit is still going to be the starter 

35 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'd be skeptical of the times being released. All the ones I've seen thus far have been very hard to believe.

Saw Eskridge say he's gonna run a 4.2. I do like the Rams using more of an analytics with in game tracking over 40 times in underwear. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, RamRod said:

I like this and would love to see him in horns. I think he turns out to be a much more productive pro than he was a collegiate player. Only thing is it’s kinda tough to project where he’ll end up being taken (as could be said for many prospects). I’ve seen him ranked anywhere from the 3rd round to the sixth. With that said I’d have no issue using one of our third rounders on him. 

• Like 1