Week 7: Ravens (3-3) at VIKINGS (4-2)

swede700

Just now, Heimdallr said:

You don't find soccer entertaining but you like NASCAR?? Now that is something I will never understand

If I wanted to watch people score, I have better chances bringing my friend to the bar on a saturday night than soccer.

But no... I've raced my whole life, grew up in racing, hard to move on from it. There is more strategy in racing, just like i am sure there is more to soccer but i dont understand.

2 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

Can anyone still say they'd rather have Keenum play all year and sit Bridgewater?

I think our only chance at the playoffs is with Teddy.

I mean.. With the old Teddy yes, we still not know exactly what we go with New Teddy,

It's hard to Bench him if be beats the Browns... Jesus while the guy has actually played look at his record.

But I'd bench him next week if they said Teddy or Sam was healthy enough

40 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think our only chance at the playoffs is with Teddy.

I don't really get this.

We're a game up in the standings. If it comes down to a wild card, we currently have a nice leg up on those teams, plus a very good in-conference record so far. In division, I'm really only worried about Detroit, but they always seem to start well and fade. I just don't believe in them as a legitimate division contender. And Green Bay with Brett Hundley? Nah.

The second half schedule won't be easy. But I wouldn't say we don't have a chance at the playoffs without Teddy. This defense gives our QB a chance to win most every game.

16 minutes ago, Klomp said:

I don't really get this.

We're a game up in the standings. If it comes down to a wild card, we currently have a nice leg up on those teams, plus a very good in-conference record so far. In division, I'm really only worried about Detroit, but they always seem to start well and fade. I just don't believe in them as a legitimate division contender. And Green Bay with Brett Hundley? Nah.

The second half schedule won't be easy. But I wouldn't say we don't have a chance at the playoffs without Teddy. This defense gives our QB a chance to win most every game.

OK. We don't have a chance at winning in the playoffs then.

Dont get me wrong. I like Keenum, but he's not our long-term answer.

He's not a short term answer. If the Vikings had been playing a competent offense or healthy one, they likely would have lost. Keenum can not miss that badly that often and expect to win or keep his job.

EDIT: I think he's done admirably in his role. I just don't think it can go on for more than one more game. He's given the Vikings more than they could have expected from him.

1 minute ago, JDBrocks said:

He's not a short term answer. If the Vikings had been playing a competent offense or healthy one, they likely would have lost. Keenum can not miss that badly that often and expect to win or keep his job.

This defense makes many offenses look not competent. They don't play a great offense until Los Angeles. No reason to rush Teddy back. Let him get fully prepared.

Archived