Week 7: Ravens (3-3) at VIKINGS (4-2)

swede700

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

A guy from Virginia just liked this post.. you should be happy

NASCAR is where I and my southern heritage part company.  I suppose it's a convenient way to suffer hearing loss it that would be someone's goal.

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

You may be right.

I think the Vikes can make the playoffs with Keenum. Just have to win the division and a Keenum led Vikings team is the best in the division. Chicago is turning things around though. Green Bay is dead and I expect a bif drop off  from Detroit going forward.

4 minutes ago, Klomp said:

This defense makes many offenses look not competent. They don't play a great offense until Los Angeles. No reason to rush Teddy back. Let him get fully prepared.

Redskins are a flash on and off of great offense, Kirk is a better QB than we have saw in a while (Trubisky, Hundley, Flacco, Kessler/Kizer) next week. Fat Rob and a RB some of yall wanted Perine along with Thompson and Pryor who we also went after this offseason is the team we play against.

Ram are the same team. a hot and cold Goff with receivers that are hot and cold, expect they have a RB that we have to stop.

5 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Redskins are a flash on and off of great offense, Kirk is a better QB than we have saw in a while (Trubisky, Hundley, Flacco, Kessler/Kizer) next week. Fat Rob and a RB some of yall wanted Perine along with Thompson and Pryor who we also went after this offseason is the team we play against.

Leading rusher has 175 yards through 5 games. Leading receiver is their backup RB. Second leading receiver is their backup TE. Pryor is averaging 3 catches for 40 yards per game. I'll take Xavier in that matchup.

20 minutes ago, Klomp said:

I think so many people are still getting used to what it means to have a great defense. It means you don't have to score 30 points in order to win every game.

Zimmer’s magic number is 21. It really should not be difficult to score 21 points. 

First game for me at US Bank today.  A few observations:

- Defense played great except for the garbage time TD drive

- Tough to have two OL go down with injury.  I thought Isidora and Hill filled in nicely though.

- Wayne's gets targeted way more due to Rhodes being on the other side.  He plays pretty tight coverage but he NEVER seems to turn his head and locate the ball.  Idk if it's an awareness thing or what.

-. Nice to see Treadwell coming around with Diggs and Floyd out.  First INT could definitely have been PI but would like to see him come down with the 50/50 ball too.  Wright had a couple great catches

- Lastly, US Bank is freaking sweet.  Can't wait to go back

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

So 3 years in a row we are 5-2?

Things seem to be trending up, last year at this time, started falling apart.

big difference this year is that the division should be weak. Packers aren't going anywhere with Hundley. Detroit isn't looking good, will see if Stafford rebounds. Chicago is an odd team but are severely limited by QB play.

11 hours ago, NoDakViking said:

First game for me at US Bank today.  A few observations:

- Defense played great except for the garbage time TD drive

One thing that annoys me with Zimmer. He puts the defense in a prevent when the game is essentially over and allows more yards on that last drive than they do all game.

Archived