Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

12 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

It's also funny to me out of all the OSU defensive players, Pete Werner is getting the most pre draft love considering he was probably OSUs 5th or 6th best defender haha

I strongly disagree with this, I guarantee the coaches value him a lot more. He was the most consistent and was never out of position. OSU had the #6 run defense in the country him and Togiai made it go.

He's getting the love because he has great film and his numbers verify what his film suggest.

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

This is so false.....Its pretty clear you are creating false narratives to make you feel better about Wilson which is kinda wack. ANY type of extensive film study would disprove these faulty claims. Be better bro....

Like the mildest sort of film study will disprove your claim...

Make me feel better? Kid I'm not 12, I couldn't care less honestly. When the Jets dropped to 2 I was against drafting Fields for everything I've said and experts have agreed. Now we could all be wrong but the point remains. Fields throws after his receiver break, after they win their routes and he watches and waits for it to happen far too many times. He doesn't do it every time but that's a huge part of his game he has to alter. Daniel Jeremiah even said it during his pro day. That's just a fact. Be better bro, like the mildest sort of film study will disprove your claim. 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

...I think he was already there, no? I saw no way he wasn't going past like 8.

I was joking, since Breer said it was huge for him. Like he was going 20th if he didn't run fast.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2