Pro Day/ Combine testing times:

Ozzy

1 minute ago, Forge said:

He's going to be the freak that Vernon Davis was supposed to be. He's so much more fluid and a better football player. 

If Miami walks away with him plus an extra 1st from being at 3 that would be un freakin believable. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's going to be the freak that Vernon Davis was supposed to be. He's so much more fluid and a better football player. 

Vernon Davis was a freak.  4.38 forty at the combine  >> 4.44 at a pro day. 

And Davis' speed translated onto the field.  I used GPS tracking data from the NFL big data bowl to measure the fastest in-game TEs from the 2018 season.  Davis at 34 years old was still the fastest. 

2 minutes ago, Gmen said:

Vernon Davis was a freak.  4.38 forty at the combine  >> 4.44 at a pro day. 

And Davis' speed translated onto the field.  I used GPS tracking data from the NFL big data bowl to measure the fastest in-game TEs from the 2018 season.  Davis at 34 years old was still the fastest. 

I meant freak player, sorry. VD was a freak athlete we all know, but he wasn't that good at playing football. Had some very, very big flaws in his game. Stiff as a board, very linear. Was not a great hands catcher at all. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Cool. If we don't trade down I have a feeling he's seriously in play for our 1st rounder this year & I trust and appreciate your opinion when it comes to the draft

Yeah I'd jump all over that if he was available in the 1st. Only 20 years old and has feature receiver traits. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I meant freak player, sorry. VD was a freak athlete we all know, but he wasn't that good at playing football. Had some very, very big flaws in his game. Stiff as a board, very linear. Was not a great hands catcher at all. 

He had a couple great seasons in SF, but I won't argue that he didn't reach his full potential.

This is the only thing that scares me about Pitts.  Ahmad Bradshaw had this and dealt with lower leg injuries throughout his career.